At its heart lies an ETA Valjoux 7750 Chronograph Movement for seamless timekeeping while skimming the waves or exploring 500m under the surface. The dial is classic black & white with stylised boat-shaped skeleton hands to maintain the highest possible legibility. It also boasts a unique 2-in-1 bi-directional bezel function that pairs a 15-minute marker option with a specialized nautical miles tachymeter (Refer to watch manual for instructions.)
- Case: 45.5mm 316L stainless steel with helium-escape valve
- Movement: Swiss-made ETA Valjoux 7750 Elaboré grade
- Water Resistance: 500m (1650ft) / 50ATM
- Crown: Triple-lock screw-down crown with embossed logo
- Dial: Fine ombre texture finishing
- Hands: Boat-shaped hands with Swiss Super-LumiNova®
- Bezel: 60-clicks bi-directional nautical miles ceramic bezel with Swiss Super-LumiNova®
- Lens: Double-dome sapphire crystal with triple-coated inner side AR-coating
- Strap: Integrated quick-release bracelet with 6 micro-adjustments.
- Case Thickness: 18.2mm (with glass)
- Lug size: 22mm
- Lug to lug: 52mm
- Weight: 245g with integrated bracelet.
- Case Back: Single-piece screw-down case back with embossed limited edition artwork
- Limited to 100pcs, individually serialized from 001/100 to 100/100
Please allow 28 day approx for shipment. This is virtual stock. May run out at any time.